I feel like I’ve finally become one of the cool kids in the blogging world because I have been tagged by my friend nikki (she is always cool and one step ahead of me!)
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
In no particular order…
- in high school I worked at tanning salons.
- I’ve been at my current company for 8 years, I started out in accounting and now I’m in IT.
- when I send clothes to the dry cleaners, I always send 10 items.
- I have a common name with an uncommon spelling, so my kids have very normal names, lee and ed, they won’t have to spell their names to anyone!
- my name is more common than my sister’s
- I write four blogs: caryn’s thoughts from waco (http://carynnwaco.blogspot.com), cooking and eating through texas (with my hubby http://cookingntexas.blogspot.com), caryn’s compulsion for cosmetics (http://cosmeticobsession.blogspot.com) and it’s all geek to me (simple instructions for social media and the web at http://helpdeskgoddess.blogspot.com)
- I don’t sleep well, my bedside table looks like a pharmacy counter.
- I thought that I wanted girls, but I love my boys and won’t trade them for the world.
- my guilty pleasure in the morning is snuggling with ed when I should be getting up (I’ve even taught him how to set the snooze on the alarm clock!)
- my dream is to one day write a cookbook
- I love to cook and eat fried food, but I am scared to fry, so mike is my fry daddy
- I have a weird fear of movie theaters, but I love movie theater popcorn (sometimes I will just go to the theater to get the popcorn!)
- my favorite color is lime green!
- I am not a good housekeeper (but luckily, I have a maid that comes twice a week!)
- I married my high school best friend’s little brother and we have been married for almost 9 years!
- my parents have an open house every Christmas at their house for all my dad’s family. it is one of the many things I look forward to about Christmas.